Sign in to follow this  
NQ5M

OCAPA 2018 Christmas Party

The annual OCAPA Christmas Dinner will be on Tuesday, 18 December, at the Golden Corral on I-240 just east of Penn.

Safest access coming from the east is to take the Western Avenue exit from I-240 and use the frontage road.  From the west, take the Pennsylvania Avenue exit, go north about 200 yards and then take the eastbound drive to get to the restaurant from the north side. 

We'll be in the 'party room' in the southeast corner of 'the Corral'. 

We'll meet at 5 PM (there was a group already scheduled in at 7 PM), have dinner, good fellowship, introductions, door prize drawings and the selection of the 2019 custodian of the infamous "6 Meter
Radio".  Spouses and harmonics are very welcome.

This gathering will be in lieu of the regular December OCAPA meeting.

There will be NO VE testing on Saturday, 15 December.

Merry Christmas to all. I won't be at the xmas party.  Too far, too expensive for what you get, and seems like it will be a rush job to get in and out due to other activities in the room later.   Again, Merry Christmas, Doug W5FN (N4IJ)

I'll be there and if anyone needs to renew membership, you can bring it (no bit coin)